I’m guessing you’re here because you are feeling overwhelmed by trying to do ALL the things?
You’ve mapped out your goals, you’ve got an amazing vision, but you’re slowly realising that you can’t do it all and to reach these goals, you need some help.
That’s where your secret weapon comes in….me!
Would you love to be able to:-
- Have the time to focus on what you LOVE doing in your business and which fuels your passion?
- Take time off with your family without feeling guilty?
- Work with a right-hand woman to brainstorm with and bounce ideas off to help you put those big goals and dreams into action?
- Know you’ve got someone beside you who has your back and will kick your butt to remind you what needs to be done so that nothing gets missed.
- Feel reassured that your business won’t come to a standstill if you take time off.
- Start actioning those big plans you have for your business that you’ve never had the time or the headspace to make a start on?
- Streamline and organise your business, so that you know where to find things fast?
“We don’t have to do it all alone. We were never meant to” – Brene Brown
I can help you do ALL of those things and more. Sound good? Read on…
Working with me is not just about having someone to delegate your work to (and believe, me, I know how scary that feels). I’m also your sounding board, your cheerleader, your right-hand-woman, your partner-in-crime, your Robin to your Batman. I’m here to help you see the wood for the trees when overwhelm sets in.
I understand your business is your baby, you’ve put blood, sweat, and tears into it, you’ve built and nurtured it but I also know that to grow and reach those amazing goals you’ve set for yourself, you need some help.
What I also understand is:-
- You’re scared to let go of the reins and don’t want to lose any control.
- You feel like nobody is going to care about your business like you.
- You think that no-one will be able to do the work as well as you.
- You realise that you need some help, but you haven’t a clue where to start.
- You think you’re going to have to spend hours training someone when it would be quicker to just do it yourself.
This is completely normal, but I promise, I’ve got your back.
Check out the rest of the website to find out:-
- A little bit about me and my background.
- The benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant.
- How it works.
- The services I offer.
- My rates.
- What clients have to say about working with me.
I’ve also put together a free ‘Preparing to Work with a Virtual Assistant’ guide, which includes:-
- How to work out what to delegate.
- What tasks a Virtual Assistant can help you with.
- A printable Time Audit sheet.
- Managing expectations when working with a Virtual Assistant.
Click here for your copy.
If you’re ready to take the next step, get in touch for a free 30-minute consultation, where we can get to know each other a bit better and I can get a greater understanding of your current needs.